NSRA 2016-2017 BPR
2016-2017 Business Performance Report is available for purchase!
Only $195 for NSRA Members - sign-in for discounted rate to appear.NSRA's Business Performance Report (BPR) is the only financial analysis of the independent
footwear market. The report serves as the leading industry benchmark and
consistently helps members boost profits.
Some of the many subjects covered in
the book are:
- Store sale comparisons by volume and store location
- Inventory turn and open-to-buy analysis
- Gross margin return on investment (GMROI) and margin
- Occupancy expense and sales productivity
- Sales comparisons with other stores and peers
We hope this report will be informative and enlightening. It represents
the collaborative efforts of many individuals: however, the following people
deserve special recognition for the creation of this critical document:
- All of NSRA’s loyal members who participated in the survey.
- Noah Barsky, Ph.D., a professor at the Villanova University School of
Business and the author of several books. Dr. Barsky lends his support in
teaching the principles outlined in the book to various retail groups.
- Ritchie Sayner, vice president of business development at RMSA Retail
- Carol Wittmeyer, Ed.D., founding faculty member of NSRA’s NextGen
- NSRA’s dedicated staff members.
Members who participate in the survey receive a complimentary copy.
For $195, non-members can join to participate and/or take advantage of the member rate along with several other valuable benefits. Learn more about membership