|Gain immediate access to brand and model sales information|
across the entire specialty shoe industry!
30 days The NPD Group publishes retail sell-through data detailing
sales for every category, brand and style of product commonly sold at
retailers across the country. Extrapolating POS data enables us to
project and identify trends for the Independent Footwear Industry. In
exchange, participating retailers gain free access to trend reports and
|Through industry dashboards and interactive tools for conducting customized analysis, members are able to analyze sales by:|
• Time Periods – Months, Quarters, Year to date and Rolling Year metrics and more!
• Categories – In-depth category hierarchy for all products in the market
• Brands and product styles
• Price Point Analysis – The ability to segment category sales and filter in brands
• Age/Gender – Ability to segment sales for men’s vs. wom-en’s, adults vs. juniors
• Sales Metrics – Units/dollars sold, inventory on hand, avg. price, margin %, etc…
How it Works —
Participating retailers generate a sales and inventory report from their POS system each month and submit the data electronically to Leisure Trends.
What’s in it for You —
Participating retailers benefit from access to industry reports, providing an excellent opportunity to benchmark individual store performance with industry averages and tools. These in-sights allow retailers to identify and capitalize on industry trends and attract new customers.
This program is exclusive to
NSRA Members at NO COST.
Joining the panel is very simple -
Contact NSRA for the registration agreement or URL link to complete online. Once submitted, a representative of the program will follow up to get you started.
Membership is required to participate. If you would like more information on becoming a member, please contact Member Services at 800-673-8446.